Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ghostface comes to the Nightlight

Guinness, lead singer for Guinness and the Reparations, stands behind his band's set list during the opening act for Ghostface Killah last Sunday night.

Die-hard fans crowded the stage before Ghostface took the stage. Beau Boyd, who sold tickets at the front door, said the attendance was slightly more than 150.

"I don't really come out here that much, but I wish I did," said Ghostface. "Because y'all giving me a lot of energy and that's what I like." Ghostface, formerly Ghostface Killah, was a founding member of the New York based rap crew Wu-Tang Clan.

Trite Almighty, who rapped alongside Ghostface, talks with a fan outside the venue after the show. Trite said, "As far as the love that we recieved, Bellingham was good." He said the band has been touring nearly the whole year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment